Visiting Tenuta Torciano is an exclusive experience that immerses guests in the fascinating wine world. It is not just about visiting the vineyards, visiting the winery and take part in our Wine School, but it is a total experience, from the special welcome by the owners of the Estate (13 generations winemakers) to a Wine Tasting of special vintages, accompanied by a Tuscan lunch that plunges the customer through the knowledge of the territory, its origins and traditions, also reachable by Helicopter, flying over dream landscapes and spectacular vineyards.
Head in the Tenuta Torciano winery and lose yourself in the green of Tuscany, among villages, art treasures and guided tastings. Look out the window of our avant-garde helicopters to admire spectacular aerial views of San Gimignano, Florence, Siena, Monteriggioni and the vineyards of Chianti during an unmatched VIP trip to one of the most beautiful wine regions in the world.
We have created this experience to offer a unique experience for anyone who want to discover the most authentic Tuscany and the beauties of this region with a Helicopter flight that will leave directly from your accommodation. Flying over the surrounding hills you will have a 360° view of the beautiful vineyards of Chianti and its medieval villages such as San Gimignano, Certaldo, Monteriggioni up to Siena, admiring the most famous historical monuments of which it is proud.
You will land in the exclusive winery of Tenuta Torciano, located just 5 minutes from San Gimignano, 30 minutes from Siena and 35 minutes from Florence, for a guided tour, tastings and typical Tuscan dishes. While you walk through the vineyards, you will discover the cultivated varieties and the history of the bottles produced by the estate. For lunch you will enjoy a delicious lunch in the vineyard where the owner Pierluigi Giachi will make a welcome accompanied by a glass of Champagne. When the time to go will come, you’ll get back on the Helicopter to enjoy a return flight to your accommodation.
Limited to six people per Helicopter, this VIP experience is a perfect idea for couples, families, romantic getaways and special occasions.
- Helicopter pick-up at your accommodation
- Panoramic flight in Helicopter
- Totally commented tour
- Lunch included
- Persona service guaranteed for small groups
- Taxes, fuel surcharges and commissions included
In Tuscany few experiences are more luxurious than a Helicopter Wine Tour with exclusive Wine Tasting. This world-famous destination boasts extensive vineyards, lovely boutiques, historical monuments, medieval villages and fascinating landscapes. To enjoy it in an unforgettable way, take part in this Helicopter flight to visit one of the most famous and recognizable regions in the world.
- Customers will be picked up directly at your accommodation by our Helicopter.
- The captain will welcome on board our Helicopter and will explain all the necessary procedures for the tour.
- A panoramic tour will take place over the city of Florence, Siena or Pisa (depending on the meeting point) where the buildings and historical monuments will be admired.
- Then we will head towards the Chianti region: at this point we will fly over the hills and green valleys with the many medieval villages and castgles of wich our region is rich, including Certaldo, Colle Val d’Elsa, Monteriggioni, Castellina and Greve in Chianti.
- Overlooked the Chianti we will go to discovery the beautiful city of San Gimignano and its famous towers, enjoying a skyline on the surrounding landscape, perfect as a background for beautiful pictures.
- The tour continues with a stop at the Tenuta Torciano Winery where customers will be accompanied by the Winemaker Pierluigi Giachi, owner of the estate, who will welcome them personally with a glass of Champagne into a suggestive tour of the cellars and surrounding vineyards. Finally, customers will enjoy a delicious lunch in the vineyard, or in a private room, where the owner will personally follow the experience.
The winery experience consists in a vertical Wine Tasting of 13 Tuscan products, including personal vintage reserves with 1996-1997 years and limited editions.
The 4 course lunch will match the tasting and the Wine School: appetizer of Tuscan salami and cheeses with typical bruschetta, Ribollita Toscana with vegetables and fine extra virgin olive oil, Lasagna with truffles, stewed wild boar with selected olives, Cantuccini and dessert Wine.
Some of the wines that will be offered for tasting are the famous Brunello di Montalcino, Vernaccia di San Gimignano, Chianti Classico and Super Tuscans. The courses have been chosen to offer an excellent wine-food combination and to transmitted necessary experience to teach customers how to choose and taste wine when they return home.
At the end of the winery experience, customers will be escorted back to Helicopter at their accommodation.
The dreamy views of the truest Tuscany are the real protagonists, dotted with cypress trees, brushed by the rigor of the vineyard’s rows and the white and dusty roads. For a truly chic and greedy experience, book a Helicopter Wine Tour at Tenuta Torciano. Prices on request according to the tour and the number of people (max 6 persons on board for Helicopter).